Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COUSINS




Being from a pretty large family I grew up with a lot of cousins. I remember going to family functions for holidays and birthdays from the time I was very young. During summers we would get together with our second cousins for annual camping trips and family reunions. Some of these memories still put a smile on my face. We are all a little older now and have our own families and children, but we do try to get together and see each other for holidays. Now that I am older I have come to realize how important family is. I am glad we had the opportunity to be a close family. I now want to make sure that Kyle has this same opportunity. My sister and I were blessed to have boys that are 4.5 months apart, and although they are not very old yet it has been a blast getting them together. I really hope that Kyle and Brody will have many opportunities to make lots of great memories together.

No comments: