Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Visit Second Time Around (2010)

When you hear Santa you think the many joys that Christmas brings.. usually. This year I heard Santa was in town and immediately cringed... I knew that we were going to have to go sit on the big guys lap and try to go down that road again. This year instead of waiting in line at the outdoor mall I decided to take Kyle to Taylor's Christmas display. I had not been there in a few years but remembered that it was really a nice display and Kyle might dig all the scenery before sitting on the dreaded Santa lap! ... duh duh duh I was correct Kyle loved all the winter scenery and houses. He loved all the moving animals and elfs, especially the elfs that fished! The line for Santa was long and I was very nervous wondering if Kyle was going to even get within ten feet of Santa after last year. I was wrong... He loved it. Ms. Klaus was there and talked Kyle throught the whole thing. Here is the proof..

No comments: