Friday, December 12, 2008

Our First Night Home




We departed from Wyandotte Hospital around 6:30PM on Wednesday. I had brought Kyle a winter fram and a couple of outfits for our trip home. I was disappointed that the winter fram that I had picked out did not fit him! Kyle being on the small side when he was born only fit into the newborn pants and the hospital onsie..LOL! We made it work as you can see in the picture above. I was pretty nervous to have no nurses, who by the way were awesome, at home. I was also a little nervous to introduce the new baby to our animals! The introduction did not go bad at all. Shilo our shepherd mix was worse than Kyle the first night. She stayed up the majority of the night watching over him and wimpering! She is now his watch dog and good pal.

No comments: